NSW Police News
The NSW Police News is the official journal of the Police Association of NSW. The journal is extensively read and provides information on a wide range of events, for example, news, legal advice, technical developments, new products, promotions, awards, postings, union notices, sporting and social activities.
With approximately 40 pages, the NSW Police Journal contains an Editorial, News, Feature Articles, Members’ Benefits, Viewpoints, Book Reviews, Mailbags, Noticeboards and ‘Classifads’. Advertisers please note, preferred allocations are limited with space often booked well in advance.
- 15,500 serving police of which approximately 24% are female;
- the largest law enforcement agency in Australasia and one of the largest in the English speaking world;
- based in over 500 police stations across NSW;
- the yearly NSW Police budget is in excess of $2 billion;
- predominantly aged between 25-45 and mostly married;
- a higher than average level of homeownership;
- who move house more frequently than the national average;
- contribute to a superannuation fund
Pricing table with an Table ID of "police-news-journal-rates" is not defined.
All prices inclusive of 10% GST and does not include agency fees.
|COPIES PER EDITION||
A4 – 210mm x 297mm
Up to ten different sponsor inserts to support local members with corporate sponsors in all copies.
All VESA members, Emergency Service Organisations, Federal & State Parliamentarians, Police, Ambulance, Fire Brigade and Shire Councils.